Strategically Different : Driven by Value
Stratagem's "Strategically Different" approach delivers:
- An out-sourced, total intellectual property management solution.
- Hands-on management of the creation, maintenance, defence, commercialisation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- A proven strategic approach to securing freedom to commercialise and competitive advantage.
- A return on investment and maximised value of intellectual property.
VACANCIES : See Recruitment page.
NEWS FLASH :
Stratagem will be exhibiting at the Digital Technology in
the Food Sector event on 15 September. The event is organised by the University
of Lincoln and is being held at the National Centre of Food Processing in
Holbeach. If you work in the food processing or digital technology sectors why
not drop in and visit us to find out how you can protect and monetise your
Intellectual Property. Please visit http://technologyfoodsector.blogs.lincoln.ac.uk/home/
for further information on the event.
The UK has voted to leave the EU so we want to reassure all of our clients that it is business as usual, and that we will be working to ensure we have the right strategies in place to secure the best protection globally.
- UK national patent, design and trade mark rights are just that, and are not affected by an UK exit from EU
- European Patents obtained via the EPO will not be affected by UK exit from the EU, as the EPO is not an EU Institution
- EU registered trade marks and registered designs which cover the UK will remain in place and enforceable in the UK, until new provisions are put in place giving them full effect in the UK
- As qualified European Patent Attorneys our rights at Stratagem to represent you before the European Patent Office will not be diminished by the UK exiting from the European Union.
- The governing bodies of the Patent and Trade Mark profession will be working hard to ensure that the IP profession is supported for continued prosperity for your business and UK PLC
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
CIPA President Calls for calm click to read more.
ITMA EU statement click to read more
See our contacts page for our new office in Lincoln.
Financier Worldwide article : 10 Questions: Intellectual Property Portfolio Management click on link :
10Questions: Intellectual property portfolio management