Strategically Different : Driven by Value
Stratagem's "Strategically Different" approach delivers:
- An out-sourced, total intellectual property management solution.
- Hands-on management of the creation, maintenance, defence, commercialisation and enforcement of intellectual property rights.
- A proven strategic approach to securing freedom to commercialise and competitive advantage.
- A return on investment and maximised value of intellectual property.
VACANCIES : See Recruitment page for further exciting details.
NEWS FLASH :
We are exhibiting at LEP
Business Live at the Lincolnshire Showground, Friday 21st October 08:15-13:00.
Come and visit us if you would like to find out more about how IP rights could
benefit your business.
OBN AWARDS WINNERS REVEALED for Best Emerging Biotech Company :
Stratagem is pleased to represent OBN Award winning companies:
Heptares Therapeutics Limited
Mereo Biopharma Group Limited in its AIM flotation in June 2016
The UK has voted to leave the EU so we want to reassure all of our clients that it is business as usual, and that we will be working to ensure we have the right strategies in place to secure the best protection globally.
- UK national patent, design and trade mark rights are just that, and are not affected by an UK exit from EU
- European Patents obtained via the EPO will not be affected by UK exit from the EU, as the EPO is not an EU Institution
- EU registered trade marks and registered designs which cover the UK will remain in place and enforceable in the UK, until new provisions are put in place giving them full effect in the UK
- As qualified European Patent Attorneys our rights at Stratagem to represent you before the European Patent Office will not be diminished by the UK exiting from the European Union.
- The governing bodies of the Patent and Trade Mark profession will be working hard to ensure that the IP profession is supported for continued prosperity for your business and UK PLC
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any concerns.
CIPA President Calls for calm click to read more.
ITMA EU statement click to read more
See our contacts page for our new office in Lincoln.
Financier Worldwide article : 10 Questions: Intellectual Property Portfolio Management click on link :
10Questions: Intellectual property portfolio management